HOURS OF OPERATION
The main administrative office and the transfer station for MASWU are located at 1431 17th Avenue, McPherson, KS. Questions about service should be directed to these offices by email (email@example.com), phone or in person. The MASWU Transfer Station phone number is (620) 241-6559.
- Administrative Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Waste Disposal Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Vulnerable/Elderly Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm
The construction and demolition landfill for MASWU is located at 1472 Pueblo Road, McPherson, KS. The facility is open for the disposal of construction and demolition waste. The MASWU Landfill phone number is (620) 654-3793.
- Construction and Demolition Landfill Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Household Hazardous Waste
Located to the South of the MASWU Transfer Station. The entrance is on First St. (used to be Limestone Rd.) between Interstate 135 and 17th Avenue. GOOGLE MAPS WILL NOT TAKE YOU TO THE CORRECT PLACE. If you have difficulty finding it, simply come to the transfer station gate house (1431 17th Ave., McPherson) and we will point you in the right direction.
- HHW Hours: Thursdays, 9:00am-3:30pm